From little things (like school physicals) to bigger things (like sutures for a laceration), Dr.Paul’s Clinic offers a wide range of services to meet your health care needs.
Our compassionate physicians and personable staff are highly qualified to provide urgent care, general medical care, occupational medicine, labs, vaccines, and physicals. If we you need more details, please call us 814 424 2095.
Don’t have time to come to our office? Consider telephone visit.
15. Bladder & Urinary tract infections
18. Asthma exacerbation (Nebulizer & Oxygen treatment)
19. COPD exacerbation (Nebulizer & Oxygen treatment)
21. Skin bumps and Blisters, Acne through iPLEDGE program
25. Abscess treatment (Incision & Drainage, IV antibiotics)
26. STDs – Sexually Transmitted Diseases
29. Heart burn & Acid Reflux Disorders
37.Emotional Pet Support Evaluation
40. Travel & Deployment Physicals
Friendly staff to guide you!
2. Tick bites and insect bites
10. Workers compensation injuries
1. Blood tests: CBC, CMP, PT/INR etc
2. Urine tests: Pregnancy, UTI, drug screen etc
13. TB testing:PPD or QuantiFERON Gold
11. Maritime Physicals/Coast Guard/Merchant Mariner Physicals
12. Pre-Deployment Physicals (Contractors, Civilian, Military Personnel)
13. Immigration/ Form I-693 Physical for Greencard/US immigration
If you need a Pre-Operative Screening, please visit our physician.
Dr.Paul Kattupalli is a DOT certified physician with a national registry number. Please visit us for all your DOT driver license physicals, 7 days a week.
15. Birth control (OCPs, Depo shots, Nuva ring, Implanon)
We provide all your travel vaccinations, based on your point of destination. We provide CDC recommended vaccinations including Yellow fever, Typhoid. Malaria prophylaxis is also available.
1. Nutrition counseling
2. Weight loss counseling
3. FDA-approved medication
(one month supply
included in the price)
Dr.Paul Kattupalli is a certified MRO.
Please call us for all your MRO needs
Vivitrol Program (for alcoholism & opioid addiction)
Doctor’s visit every four weeks……..$100
When to go to Emergency Room? or Call 911
In the event of a life threatening medical emergency like severe bleeding, shock, chest pain, sudden shortness of breath, DO NOT WAIT! Call medical emergency services at 911 immediately. The emergency department of a hospital is fully staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies.
Dr.Paul’s Clinic does not treat life-threatening emergencies.